“Unity, Discipline, Work”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Nipper
The People's Republic of Nadhakaraj is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.416 billion Nadhakarajians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Education. The average income tax rate is 51.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nadhakarajian economy, worth 243 trillion takas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 100,777 takas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace, the government nonchalantly sells old nukes to other countries, one-word headlines are the norm in Nadhakarajian newspapers, and abattoirs are running at full capacity in response to skyrocketing demand. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nadhakaraj's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nadhakaraj was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Nadhakaraj's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Nadhakaraj's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Nadhakaraj's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nadhakaraj's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nadhakaraj was endorsed by The Empire of Onder Kelkia.
- : Nadhakaraj endorsed The Empire of Onder Kelkia.
- : Nadhakaraj endorsed The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
- : Nadhakaraj was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Nadhakaraj applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Onder Kelkia.