“Through Mind And Magic We Prosper” Magus Naer
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Page
The Magocracy of Naedorius is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Magus Naer with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.692 billion Naedorians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wyvernadge. The average income tax rate is 86.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Naedorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,016 trillion Kelgrams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 132,201 Kelgrams, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Populations of two-headed Blue Dragons have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, they who do not work shall not eat, and the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence. Crime is totally unknown. Naedorius's national animal is the Blue Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naedorius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Naedorius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Naedorius voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Naedorius, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence.
- : Naedorius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Naedorius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Naedorius was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Naedorius voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Naedorius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Naedorius was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Narwhalstan.