|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Most Serene Republic of Nakena is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, ritual sacrifices, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 6.079 billion Nakenai enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Nakenai economy, worth a remarkable 1,128 trillion Nakcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 185,688 Nakcoins, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms, prison visits increase substantially during election years, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime is totally unknown. Nakena's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nakena, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Nakena, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Nakena changed its national demonym plural to "Nakenai".
- : Following new legislation in Nakena, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Following new legislation in Nakena, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Nakena, foreign students are expected to have a Kegmeister Grade Average of 36-24-36 to qualify for university.
- : Nakena was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Nakena resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Nakena altered its national flag.
- : Nakena changed its national motto to "And yet" and its nation type to "Most Serene Republic".