“Without our nation, we have nothing”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Republic of Naphina is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emmett with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed population of 2.992 billion Naphinans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naphina city. The average income tax rate is 58.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Naphinan economy, worth 438 trillion Sheckels a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 146,517 Sheckels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers, Naphinan housewives become unusually flustered when thinking about Emmett, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities, and military training in Naphina emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Naphina's national animal is the Red fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naphina was endorsed by The Queendom of Solega.
- : Naphina was endorsed by The Endorse Aumeltopia of Qawe.
- : Naphina was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Naphina, military training in Naphina emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs.
- : Following new legislation in Naphina, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Following new legislation in Naphina, Naphinan housewives become unusually flustered when thinking about Emmett.
- : Following new legislation in Naphina, the men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers.
- : Following new legislation in Naphina, schoolchildren must pass a six-month Ethics and Safety Committee Assessment before they are allowed to mix baking soda and vinegar.
- : Naphina was endorsed by The Republic of Ketathinamiri Islands.
- : Naphina was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Kuddles.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Quiescent, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Drugged Monkeys, Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Rebel-topia, Wyatonians, Linguiniland, Hanguk-Nippon, Utondara, Luddinlande, Calistan, Concrete Slab, Jaxon, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Lambdaland, Kringalia, New Briantown, Sedunn, Tsunamy, Aumeltopia, Beepee, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Paranoia, UnShleepd, The National Corporation, Aywhyou, Towi Lamia, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Aguatania, Barabarom, Cuuldere, Lorora3, Erinor, Kandorith, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Vincent Field, Changolandia, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Ostanasia, and 22 others.Dasko, Nankyoku Tairiku, Pays de Loire, Churumduul, Agalaesia, State of Iowa, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Mew Nation, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Phanama, PenguinPies, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Aurcania, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, Qawe, and Solega.