“A processing point a day keeps the rogue A.I away” The Main Processor
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Contender
|Leader||The Main Processor|
The Allied States of Naralovian is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Main Processor with an even hand, and notable for its vat-grown people, national health service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed population of 2.583 billion Naralovianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central Prime. The average income tax rate is 88.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Naralovianian economy, worth 349 trillion Processing Points a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 135,269 Processing Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist, rumor has it that The Main Processor has won three lotteries in a row, and public urination is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Naralovian's national animal is the T-1000, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naralovian voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Naralovian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Naralovian voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Naralovian voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Naralovian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Naralovian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Naralovian voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Naralovian endorsed The Democratic Republic of Blazewater.
- : Naralovian was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Blazewater.
- : Naralovian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".