“Founder” the Governor
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Page
The Queen's State of NatGod is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by the Governor with an iron fist, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 8.402 billion NatGodians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant NatGodian economy, worth 33.4 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Pizza Delivery. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 3,975 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to make racist remarks in public, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, The Governor has just been declared ruler of NatGod in an international press conference, and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NatGod's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : NatGod's influence in Missouri rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : NatGod's influence in Missouri rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : NatGod's influence in Missouri rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : NatGod's influence in Missouri rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : NatGod relocated from Purgatory to Missouri.
- : NatGod's influence in Purgatory rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : NatGod's influence in Purgatory rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : NatGod's influence in Purgatory rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : NatGod's influence in Purgatory rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : NatGod's influence in Purgatory rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".