“Young ones we teach and old ones we serve” Sir Unathi Kayilantsi
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
|Leader||Sir Unathi Kayilantsi|
The Democratic Republic of Nations of Azania is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir Unathi Kayilantsi with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, ritual sacrifices, and absence of drug laws. The devout population of 1.919 billion KINGDOM of Azanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kayiland. The average income tax rate is 41.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving KINGDOM of Azanian economy, worth 134 trillion Yaris a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,175 Yaris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, KINGDOM of Azanian farm salmon are known for being both horribly diseased and remarkably acrobatic, and the government is interviewing for thousands of 'Religious Censor' positions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nations of Azania's national animal is the Mankanye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nations of Azania's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Nations of Azania's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nations of Azania's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Nations of Azania, the government is interviewing for thousands of 'Religious Censor' positions.
- : Nations of Azania was refounded in Balder.
- : Nations of Azania ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Nations of Azania was endorsed by The Endorse Aumeltopia of UnShleepd.
- : Nations of Azania was endorsed by The Golden Democratic States of The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine.
- : Nations of Azania was endorsed by The Republic of Ketathinamiri Islands.
- : Nations of Azania was endorsed by The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.