“The Hallowed Prince, will live and reign forever!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The North Pacific
|Leader||Hallowed Prince Nevin|
The Hallowed Principality of Navsland is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Hallowed Prince Nevin with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 2.179 billion Navslandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Navsland. The average income tax rate is 77.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Navslandian economy, worth 298 trillion Navis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 137,090 Navis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, and nudity is frowned upon. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Navsland's national animal is the Navslandian Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Navism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Navsland's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Navsland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, nudity is frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Navsland resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Navsland was endorsed by The Empire of Snart.
- : Navsland was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Bearical.
- : Navsland was endorsed by The Republic of Market Victories.