“Book of the dead”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Necronomicon ex mortis is a massive, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 2.823 billion Necronomicon ex mortisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 30.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Necronomicon ex mortisian economy, worth 114 trillion rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,391 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Necronomicon ex mortis's national animal is the porpoise.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Necronomicon ex mortis's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Necronomicon ex mortis's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Necronomicon ex mortis relocated from Scath to The Rejected Realms.
- : Necronomicon ex mortis was ejected and banned from Scath by The Revived State of Morriband.
- : Necronomicon ex mortis resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Necronomicon ex mortis's influence in Scath rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Necronomicon ex mortis endorsed The Republic of The Orders Theme.
- : Necronomicon ex mortis relocated from Artificial Solar System to Scath.
- : Necronomicon ex mortis was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Necronomicon ex mortis applied to join the World Assembly.