“My sweet Lord”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Traveling Wilburys
The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Monkey Man population. The hard-nosed population of 417 million Nelson Wilburyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Nelson Wilburyian economy, worth 16.2 trillion Yafs a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Gambling, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,841 Yafs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Millions of devastated 7-year-olds are denied astronaut and ballerina training. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nelson Wilbury's national animal is the Monkey Man.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from The Continuum by The Capital Sector of Unit Continuum.
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Hoggynesian Union by The Socialist State of Socialist Republic Hoggynesia.
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Torisakian Territories by The Protectorate of The Gonzalez Isle.
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from United States Space Force by The Republic of United States Space Force.
- : Nelson Wilbury lodged a message on the Traveling Wilburys Regional Message Board.
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Leave This Place by The Sultanate of Mijerabasto.
- : Nelson Wilbury's influence in Traveling Wilburys rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Czechia by The Bunch of Punks.
- : Nelson Wilbury agreed to construct embassies between Traveling Wilburys and Hegiroth.
- : Nelson Wilbury agreed to construct embassies between Traveling Wilburys and The United.