“Remember, you have nothing to lose but your chains!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Francoist Bulwark of New Francoism is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 7.106 billion New Francoismians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, although Education and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.2%.
The strong New Francoismian economy, worth 453 trillion Francoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is 63,872 Francoes, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. New Francoism's national animal is the Labour Unit, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Francoism's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : New Francoism's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : New Francoism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : New Francoism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : New Francoism's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : New Francoism's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : New Francoism's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : New Francoism was refounded in Balder.
- : New Francoism ceased to exist in The Pacific.
- : New Francoism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.