“Wo Länder sind grün und Himmel sind blau.” Chancellor Norden
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Imperial German Confederation
The Imperial Union of New Pruessen is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Norden with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.481 billion Pruessisches have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Königsberg. The average income tax rate is 44.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Pruessenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,176 trillion Thalers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 157,265 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in New Pruessen, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, and victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Pruessen's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Pruessen proposed constructing embassies between Imperial German Confederation and United Fascist Workers Association.
- : New Pruessen removed Appearance authority from the WA Delegate in Imperial German Confederation.
- : New Pruessen proposed constructing embassies between Imperial German Confederation and Gypsy Lands.
- : New Pruessen unsuppressed a post on the Imperial German Confederation Regional Message Board.
- : New Pruessen suppressed a post on the Imperial German Confederation Regional Message Board.
- : New Pruessen's influence in Imperial German Confederation rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : New Pruessen's influence in Imperial German Confederation fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : New Pruessen's influence in Imperial German Confederation rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : New Pruessen lost WA Delegate status in Imperial German Confederation.
- : New Pruessen proposed constructing embassies between Imperial German Confederation and Virtu League.
Endorsements Received: None.