“деньги делятся” Owen Lahiji
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The United Socialist States of New Soviet Norway is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Owen Lahiji with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.612 billion Soviets are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stalingrad. The average income tax rate is 68.4%.
The New Soviet Norwayian economy, worth 119 trillion Деньгиs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 74,026 Деньгиs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens, government-sponsored gallows are being erected by Violetist temples, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, and the giant 80-storey carving of Owen Lahiji in Mount Rushless can be seen from space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Soviet Norway's national animal is the Soviet Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Owenism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Soviet Norway was endorsed by The Progressive Union of Slackertown.
- : New Soviet Norway was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : New Soviet Norway was endorsed by The Confederated Barangays of Nangka.
- : New Soviet Norway was endorsed by The Community of Wispsent.
- : New Soviet Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : New Soviet Norway was endorsed by The Pleasant States of New Volica.
- : New Soviet Norway was endorsed by The Sovereign Socialist Republic of Kaamapoori.
- : Following new legislation in New Soviet Norway, the giant 80-storey carving of Owen Lahiji in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
- : New Soviet Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in New Soviet Norway, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Silverfish37, Dyl, Idontknowium, Super Awesome Fun Times, Ghillemear, Soviet Catgirls, Claiomha, Ephros, Das Pardgulew, Anarchocommunists of the World, New Samon, Mexican Communists, Grod Island, Llorens, Podria, Neo Enderion, Narodnya, Kaamapoori, New Volica, Wispsent, Nangka, Jathuie, and Slackertown.