|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Neo Asia
|Leader||Kohan the 8th|
The Nobody of Newark Aristocracy is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kohan the 8th with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.744 billion Monarchians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Newark City. The average income tax rate is 89.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Newark Aristocracyian economy, worth 629 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 168,054 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The people's love for Kohan the 8th is little more than self-preservation, the restriction that you must be over 1.1 metres tall to ride a carnotaurus has recently been waived, only Kohan the 8th's friends count in the eyes of the government, and rumor has it that Kohan the 8th has won three lotteries in a row. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Newark Aristocracy's national animal is the Button, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is DEATism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Newark Aristocracy lodged a message on the Neo Asia Regional Message Board.
- : Newark Aristocracy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
- : Newark Aristocracy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Newark Aristocracy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Newark Aristocracy removed Executive, Appearance, and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate in Neo Asia.
- : Newark Aristocracy's influence in Neo Asia rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Newark Aristocracy's influence in Neo Asia rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Newark Aristocracy's influence in Neo Asia fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Newark Aristocracy agreed to construct embassies between Neo Asia and Oneid.
- : Newark Aristocracy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: None.