“Nothing shall stop our rise”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Western Isles
The People's Council of Nezaeva is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its public floggings, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 5.114 billion Nezaevans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eraeva. The average income tax rate is 33.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Nezaevan economy, worth 245 trillion Pounds a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 47,951 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, and the Federal Council of Nezaeva has been announced as the new Head of State. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nezaeva's national animal is the Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nezaeva's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Nezaeva altered its national flag.
- : Nezaeva relocated from Balder to The Western Isles.
- : Nezaeva was refounded in Balder.
- : Nezaeva ceased to exist in The Western Isles.
- : Nezaeva was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Nezaeva was endorsed by Van demons land tasmania.
- : Nezaeva was endorsed by Abyssiniaville.
- : Nezaeva was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Nezaeva was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Craiglang.