“You're getting nuked and you're gonna like it, b-baka!” Maxine Stirner-Chan
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Egoist Union of Ni Hon is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Maxine Stirner-Chan with an iron fist, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 8.899 billion √goists are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of My …go. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Ni Honian economy, worth a remarkable 1,314 trillion Golden Properties a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 147,765 Golden Properties, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, political activists are routinely executed, artists are pillars of society, and libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ni Hon's national animal is the Sugar Glider, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, political activists are routinely executed.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
- : Ni Hon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, NationStates is now a popular brand of laxatives despite Max Barry's protests.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, a paperwork error has naval privateers being directed to attack land-locked nations.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Meat Sandwich, Axixic, Imkiville, Aigania, General Mike, Aegis-5, Kunigund, Praenestia, The New California Republic, Margandy, Nargorthia, Aaecilia, Captain Apollo, Courlany, Treadwellia, Wintermoot III, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Halliway, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, New Rogernomics, Edranian Land, Aguaria Major, Tiegenhof, Varotium, United States of Reagan, Sophisica, Egyptos, Americastrailia, Leonism, Loftegen 2, Hycronesia, Caybow, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, Seatlantis, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, The Torrentin, Kung Ture, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, The Rin Mang, Greygard, Altmar, Derthal, Nova Zemlya, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Mainze, and 19 others.Port Flynt, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Red-Black Scar, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, The Illusian Empire, Lutfan, Steel Vagabonds, Turkish-Ottoman, Rommanda, Kakatiya, Zapatian Workers State, The Sigometh Dynasty, and Shangri-La Valley.