“SOMETHIGN IS THERE”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Armed Republic of Niosnia puppet man is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 241 million Niosnia puppet men are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Niosnia puppeted economy, worth 2.50 trillion SOMETHINGS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports and Information Technology. Average income is 10,385 SOMETHINGS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Niosnia puppet man's national animal is the SOMETHING, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Niosnia puppet man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Niosnia puppet man was endorsed by The Glorious Occultist State of FiTzGEraLdLAnD.
- : Niosnia puppet man was endorsed by The Fabled Archer of Chimes.
- : Niosnia puppet man was endorsed by The Holy Lucky of this Zombie of Minskiev.
- : Niosnia puppet man's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Niosnia puppet man relocated from The Embassy to The Rejected Realms.
- : Niosnia puppet man was ejected and banned from The Embassy by The Rogue Nation of Gogtrol.
- : Niosnia puppet man's influence in The Embassy fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Niosnia puppet man's influence in The Embassy rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Niosnia puppet man's influence in The Embassy rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".