|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||the Prime Minister|
|Faith||a major religion|
The Republic of Nippon Shotou Teikoku is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with a fair hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, national health service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 29.233 billion Nippon Shotous love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tokyo. The average income tax rate is 29.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nippon Shotou Teikokuan economy, worth a remarkable 5,667 trillion yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 193,856 yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, billions of yen are spent to take high-quality photos of the Ryu Nebula, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and refugees from other nations are flocking to Nippon Shotou Teikoku's border. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national animal is the ryu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Kingdom of Serlanda.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Kingdom of Serlanda.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The People's Republic of Zapatian Workers State.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The People's Republic of Zapatian Workers State.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Praenestia, Caldariat, The New California Republic, Aegis-5, Aigania, Imkiville, Axixic, Meat Sandwich, Saundie, Arkins, Aaecilia, Captain Apollo, Wilhelmsborough, Aflana, Courlany, Treadwellia, Wintermoot III, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Nargorthia, Pherttsylvania, Margandy, Darkium, Halliway, Varotium, New Rogernomics, Zadaria, Aleckandor, Zetaopalatopia, Tiegenhof, Aguaria Major, Russiane, Edranian Land, Xracona, Ecchi Unlimited, United States of Reagan, Othan, Americastrailia, Loftegen 2, Custadia, Leonism, Hycronesia, Caybow, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, Seatlantis, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Sophisica, The Rin Mang, and 24 others.Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Derthal, Altmar, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Nofflen, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Illusian Empire, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, Zapatian Workers State, The Sigometh Dynasty, Serlanda, and Shangri-La Valley.