“Just dance... it's not like we're gonna laugh”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Jason Ruiz Hamilton|
The Growing Dancefloor of NoDrugCrimeTown is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Jason Ruiz Hamilton with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 3.864 billion Kylenials have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kylenta Cityplace. The average income tax rate is 87.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kylentrence economy, worth 656 trillion Tentras a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 169,882 Tentras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide, and films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NoDrugCrimeTown's national animal is the Mountainfund Doggo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide.
- : NoDrugCrimeTown was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : NoDrugCrimeTown was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, the acceptance of acupuncture and other alternative therapies has needled the scientific community.
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, autumn landscape paintings feature men stripping leaves from bare branches with a vacuum.
- : Following new legislation in NoDrugCrimeTown, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Denado, Snoodum, Mainze, Fissure Town, Ireland Isles, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, The Sigometh Dynasty, Lobosias, Serlanda, Laporter, Mordant, Alopecia Totalis, Fortytipper, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Rommanda, Sophisica, Steel Vagabonds, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Aegis-5, Surd, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Perchan, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, and 10 others.TypoTech, Capercom, Inceptio, Courlany, Mzeusia, Domais, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.