“Vires Honos Fides.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Prime Minister Reginald Pentwood|
The United Kingdom of Nolangradskya is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Reginald Pentwood with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.935 billion Nolangradskyans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taragh. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nolangradskyan economy, worth a remarkable 1,288 trillion Fennings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 217,028 Fennings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation, twins are held culpable for the actions of their siblings, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, and owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nolangradskya's national animal is the Vestan Wulf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Caitliachism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nolangradskya was endorsed by The Dominion of Klaisur.
- : Nolangradskya was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Iyad.
- : Nolangradskya endorsed The WA Minister of Vamperiall.
- : Following new legislation in Nolangradskya, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Nolangradskya, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Nolangradskya, twins are held culpable for the actions of their siblings.
- : Following new legislation in Nolangradskya, colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation.
- : Following new legislation in Nolangradskya, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Nolangradskya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Nolangradskya was endorsed by The WA Minister of Vamperiall.