“Scientia Supremus Totus Alius”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Norport is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by President Francis with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.21 billion Norportians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Welfare receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bridgewalk. The average income tax rate is 52.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Norportian economy, worth a remarkable 2,178 trillion Norport Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 178,419 Norport Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Being President Francis has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism, and people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Norport's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Norport was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Norport was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Norport was endorsed by The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
- : Norport was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in Norport, people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares.
- : Norport was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
- : Following new legislation in Norport, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism.
- : Following new legislation in Norport, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high.
- : Norport was endorsed by The Empire of Eastern Hyront Scassen.
- : Norport was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 82 » A Slanted Black Stripe, New Leganes, Dragonia, Lanagon, Kaigi, Goodnamesarerare, Mundiferrum, Brotherland, Freedom Fascists, Asendavia, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Sansangra, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Axdel, Hizuru, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kucia, Neruch, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The United Asian Republics, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Eagas, The United Neo American Union, Abadong, Libertanny, Enlil, Matdor, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Dragons Blood, La xinga, Marrabuk, Servants of Gizmo, Evrigenis, Adolanta, and 32 others.Interdimensional Waifus, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Kevduxia, Ridann, Ad Honorem Dei, Republic of New India, Fellon, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Roissyland, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, SecularNorth, Euricanis, FreedomIand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Rainbow Vests, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, and Coruh.