“A nation that fails to care for its people is a failure” Reĝino Kastilo Shepherd
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Coalition of Democratic Nations
|Leader||Reĝino Kastilo Shepherd|
|Animal||Wolf and Lion|
The Democratic Animal Kingdom of Nuak is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Reĝino Kastilo Shepherd with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.239 billion Nuakians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hurlante. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Nuakian economy, worth a remarkable 1,246 trillion Claws a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 172,185 Claws, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten, there's some really clean windows in Nuakian houses, and older citizens lament over the loss of law and order. Crime is totally unknown. Nuak's national animal is the Wolf and Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nuak's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Nuak voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Nuak changed its national leader to "Reĝino Kastilo Shepherd".
- : Following new legislation in Nuak, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Nuak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Nuak, there's some really clean windows in Nuakian houses.
- : Nuak's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Nuak changed its national animal to "Wolf and Lion", its capital to "Hurlante", and its leader to "Regino Kastilo Shepherd".
- : Nuak changed its national currency to "Claw".
- : Following new legislation in Nuak, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten.