“Strength Through Freedom”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Mosaic Gaming Network
The Republic of Nugglant is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its restrictive gun laws and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 2.385 billion Nugglantians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 31.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Nugglantian economy, worth 50.4 trillion kronor a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 21,138 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nugglant's national animal is the fox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nugglant was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Nugglant's influence in Mosaic Gaming Network rose from "Ambassador" to "Hermit".
- : Nugglant's influence in Mosaic Gaming Network fell from "Powerbroker" to "Ambassador".
- : Nugglant aborted construction of embassies between Mosaic Gaming Network and Doll Guldur.
- : Nugglant removed the tag "Invader" from Mosaic Gaming Network.
- : Nugglant abolished the regional flag of Mosaic Gaming Network.
- : Nugglant updated the World Factbook entry in Mosaic Gaming Network.
- : Nugglant resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Nugglant ejected Djordenicitzgolanch from Mosaic Gaming Network.
- : Nugglant ejected The Republic of Autumn Leaves 15 from Mosaic Gaming Network.