“Serve the Dominion of Ochamina to your last breath”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Sprat
|Leader||Supreme Leader Darren Cannon|
The Dominion of Ochamina is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Darren Cannon with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.302 billion Ochaminans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vitiate. The average income tax rate is 48.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ochaminan economy, worth 160 trillion Tresoes a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,810 Tresoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means, police conduct weekly raids looking for contraband cheeseburgers, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, and the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ochamina's national animal is the Devil Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Dizgovzy.
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The Republic of Peabodia.
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The Elected Monarchy of World Trade.
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The Federation of Rivogna.
- : Ochamina's influence in Thaecia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The Just Let It Burn of Emazia.
- : Following new legislation in Ochamina, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets.
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The Empire of Besancia.
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The Decuple Monarchy of Taungu.
- : Ochamina was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rushenberg.