“This Nation is Not Regularly Monitored”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the South Pacific
The Republic of Office of the Delegate is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Llama population. The hard-working population of 1.901 billion Delegateans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 15.5%.
The Office of the Delegatean economy, worth 90.2 trillion Drama Llamas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is 47,442 Drama Llamas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Office of the Delegate's national animal is the Llama, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Office of the Delegate published "Regional Telegram (23 July 2021)" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Office of the Delegate's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Office of the Delegate was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Office of the Delegate published "Work in Progress" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Office of the Delegate published "Post-Election Speech" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Office of the Delegate published "Announcements" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Office of the Delegate relocated from Lazarus to The South Pacific.
- : Office of the Delegate altered its national flag.
- : Office of the Delegate's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Office of the Delegate was refounded in Lazarus.