“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Republic of Ogbon is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning eagle population. The quiet, industrious population of 5.036 billion Ogbonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 10.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Ogbonian economy, worth 217 trillion rupees a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,179 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation is compulsory, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, military funding has been stripped back, and orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Ogbon's national animal is the eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ogbon's influence in Yoruba fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Ogbon's influence in Yoruba rose from "Squire" to "Hermit".
- : Ogbon relocated from Lazarus to Yoruba.
- : Ogbon was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Ogbon ceased to exist in Yoruba.
- : Ogbon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Ogbon's influence in Yoruba fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Ogbon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Ogbon's influence in Yoruba fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Ogbon's influence in Yoruba rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".