“The people are the lanterns of the revolutions path”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
Location: the Pacific
The Republic of Ohutu is a tiny, genial nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-working population of 16 million Ohutuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Environment and Industry receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 9.3%.
The Ohutuan economy, worth 851 billion Ohutu coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Gambling, and Trout Farming. Average income is 53,202 Ohutu coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Ohutu's national animal is the moose, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ohutu's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ohutu's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ohutu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Ohutu's influence in The Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ohutu was founded in The Pacific.