“TRR's greatest boy band.”
|Category: Free-Market Paradise|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Republic of One Rejection is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.684 billion One Rejectionians enjoy frequent elections, which are uniformly corrupted by big-spending corporations buying politicians who best suit their interests.
The relatively small, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.1%.
The strong One Rejectionian economy, worth 86.7 trillion silver pieces a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Gambling, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 51,506 silver pieces, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 274,781 per year while the poor average 5,073, a ratio of 54.2 to 1.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. One Rejection's national animal is the unicorn, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : One Rejection applied to join the World Assembly.
- : One Rejection resigned from the World Assembly.
- : One Rejection was banned from Eastern Missouri by The Republic of Ursus 43.
- : One Rejection relocated from Eastern Missouri to Artificial Solar System.
- : One Rejection relocated from Artificial Solar System to Eastern Missouri.
- : One Rejection was banned from Dinoium by The Graveyard of Alizealai.
- : One Rejection relocated from Dinoium to Artificial Solar System.
- : One Rejection relocated from Artificial Solar System to Dinoium.
- : One Rejection relocated from Cats rule and Dogs drool to Artificial Solar System.
- : One Rejection relocated from Artificial Solar System to Cats rule and Dogs drool.