“TRR's greatest boy band.”
|Category: Free-Market Paradise|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Republic of One Rejection is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 3.08 billion One Rejectionians enjoy frequent elections, which are uniformly corrupted by big-spending corporations buying politicians who best suit their interests.
The relatively small, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.7%.
The strong One Rejectionian economy, worth 161 trillion silver pieces a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Gambling, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 52,318 silver pieces, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 279,113 per year while the poor average 5,153, a ratio of 54.2 to 1.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. One Rejection's national animal is the unicorn, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : One Rejection's influence in Artificial Solar System fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : One Rejection's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : One Rejection's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : One Rejection applied to join the World Assembly.
- : One Rejection relocated from Terra Nova to Artificial Solar System.
- : One Rejection resigned from the World Assembly.
- : One Rejection's influence in Terra Nova rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : One Rejection was endorsed by The Republic of Beauty In Blue.
- : One Rejection endorsed The Republic of Beauty In Blue.
- : One Rejection relocated from Artificial Solar System to Terra Nova.