Regional Influence: Dominator
The Most Serene Republic of Onodrin Gates is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Treebeard with a fair hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 9.706 billion Onodrin Gatesians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enton. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 23.4%.
The powerhouse Onodrin Gatesian economy, worth 674 trillion Oaks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 69,514 Oaks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 236,926 per year while the poor average 15,019, a ratio of 15.8 to 1.
Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Onodrin Gates's national animal is the Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Onodrin Gates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Onodrin Gates agreed to construct embassies between Cascadia and Asvaldr.
- : Onodrin Gates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Onodrin Gates was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Onodrin Gates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Onodrin Gates agreed to construct embassies between Cascadia and The Music Box.
- : Onodrin Gates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Onodrin Gates's influence in Cascadia rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Onodrin Gates agreed to construct embassies between Cascadia and United World Nations.
- : Onodrin Gates's influence in Cascadia fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".