“Unus pro omnibus terra”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
|Leader||A Democratically Elected Government|
The Fighter Weapons School of Organized States is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by A Democratically Elected Government with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, triple-decker prams, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 12.155 billion Americans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silicon Valley. The average income tax rate is 75.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient American economy, worth a remarkable 1,683 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,542 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The skeletons of lost tourists litter the ground of the Great American Desert, the government thinks Americans can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, and the banshee wail foretells skies of death. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Organized States's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Organized States's influence in Lazarus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Organized States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Organized States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Organized States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Organized States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Organized States's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Organized States's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Organized States's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Organized States altered its national flag.
- : Organized States was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.