“Benedicite Deo, patriae, libertatem nostram, et felicit” Royal Chairman
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Capitalist Paradise
|Faith||The Royal Covenant of Cheese|
The Royal Trade Confederation of Otoro is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Royal Chairman with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, deadly medical pandemics, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 2.869 billion Otoroans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castellum. The average income tax rate is 34.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Otoroan economy, worth 553 trillion Royal Arches a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 193,024 Royal Arches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The only places to see Golden eagles now are at local zoos, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, money grows on trees, and a PhD just ain't what it used to be. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Otoro's national animal is the Golden eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Royal Covenant of Cheese.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Otoro's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Otoro endorsed The Free Land of Jaxistania.
- : Otoro endorsed The Republic of Aloongia.
- : Otoro voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Otoro voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, a PhD just ain't what it used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, the only places to see Golden eagles now are at local zoos.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, most Otoroan video games are banned in other countries.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Snorlaxia, Viperreich, Republica JIM, Aelhaeran, Neo Jewsalem, Octal, Kaputer, UNDelegate, Arbonium, Xestris, Hellbardia, Zenzibar, Scientia Major, Egoistic Markets, Kaljutistan, Sheepcote, Luciferio, Greatsvil, Pavonesia, Concorcadia, The Republic Of Akanalid, Darren j, Angelless, Saint Theodora, Liberamentis, The Strasbourg, The Glorious Republic of America, Cat eating fish, Alanzo, and Aleravia.