“40 Oz To Freedom”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Democratic Republic of Ouroboric is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lilith Blacke with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.798 billion Ouroboricians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zenesque. The average income tax rate is 69.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Ouroborician economy, worth 183 trillion bitcoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,506 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel, and the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ouroboric's national animal is the pikachu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ouroboric, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Ouroboric endorsed The Reaving Skallywag of Commodore Badger.
- : Following new legislation in Ouroboric, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Ouroboric was endorsed by The Reaving Skallywag of Commodore Badger.
- : Following new legislation in Ouroboric, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts.
- : Ouroboric endorsed The Epic Commonwealth of Roissyland.
- : Ouroboric endorsed The Banana Republic of Stanisiti.
- : Ouroboric was endorsed by The Epic Commonwealth of Roissyland.
- : Ouroboric was endorsed by The Banana Republic of Stanisiti.
- : Following new legislation in Ouroboric, prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up.
Endorsements Received: 51 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Ridann, Am Echad, Socialist Holy American Empire, Bachtendekuppen, Ver Norge, Bacon Land, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Brotherland, Wiranath, Aelitia, Fedele, The Happian Union, Marrico, Endertopias, Hizuru, Davelands, Axdel, The Sacred Whale, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, VW53Aland, Solarfall, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Ravendi, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Just Vale 2, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Someseni, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Escade, Marrabuk, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, Mossy-Oak, Stanisiti, Roissyland, and 1 other.Commodore Badger.