“Privacy a Truth, Freedom a Choice, Safety a Virtue”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
|Leader||The Federal Council|
The Federation of Pacificao is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Federal Council with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 1.405 billion Pacificans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capitol Centre. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Pacificaoan economy, worth 131 trillion Grand Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 93,783 Grand Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 318,483 per year while the poor average 20,374, a ratio of 15.6 to 1.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, celebrity foodies are biting a huge chunk out of the government budget, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, and warfare increasingly resembles a video game. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pacificao's national animal is the Red Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pacificao's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Pacificao's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pacificao's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pacificao was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Pacificao ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Pacificao was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Pacificao was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Savaaria.
- : Pacificao was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Pacificao was endorsed by The Militant Confederacy of Xzavia-Hjar.
- : Pacificao was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Eriadni.