“Faith, Unity, Discipline”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Sultanate of Pakistan and Bangladesh is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, parental licensing program, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 6.661 billion Pakistan and Bangladeshians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Pakistan and Bangladeshian economy, worth a remarkable 2,181 trillion Rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 327,479 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, where there's a will there is usually a password manager, self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pakistan and Bangladesh's national animal is the Markhor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies.
- : Pakistan and Bangladesh voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, where there's a will there is usually a password manager.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Pakistan and Bangladesh was endorsed by The TUMS of The Unified Missourtama States.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the tightness of border controls in Pakistan and Bangladesh leave a little to be desired.
Endorsements Received: 227 » Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Empy, Siwale, Corfad, Kwaj, Shibutani, Wineclaw, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Sundred, Notyoutopia, Zeternia, Shadowrik, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Maott, Universal State Formula, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Diodone, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Wilkshire, Kobagia, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, Great Bights Mum, Highton Islands, SORT, Yukti, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, Vincone Cae, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Dyrenell, Cloydicia, The Windmilluminati, Napnomadia, and 177 others.Bearical, Niradans, Unsophisticate, Omnistria, Dreadton, Ninjak30, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, Valhalla123, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Solmetria, Joodey, Steampunk Ariel, Trillius, Unimaginable Doom, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Glurponia, Zumlandia, Orado, Runeda, Daiz, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Octicarg, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, Kranostav, PotatoFarmers, Pazair, United Kahndaq, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Vernest Quill, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, Misthas, Valentine Z, Austral States of America, Fendlium, Zecit, Praeceps, Volstokn, Loli County, Cobleck Weleis, Serendipita Martia, Tachycardia, Avemterra, Makersaulache, Newpromisedland, Hamerica, Free Culture, Merconitonitopia, Kelvaros Prime, Xagill, Yokciq Empire, The New Communist Republic Of States, Wit Noreis, MiaryBhalzhack, The Endless Eventide, KhalChicken, Vexilia, Noesantara, Crader, New Avian, Prevaland, Antiyard, Olofin, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Nistriabar, New Lakemba, Varola, Unshleepd, Avastate, Solskjar, Schnuftelland, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Fizban, Westinor, Astronomical, The Serdey Islands, Fauzjhia, Greater Pittsburgh, East Akra, Frostcell, FROST33, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, I Like Killing people, Prydania, Fox Richy, Libertania Democratica, Sevinland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Asoc lon, The Calabash Protectorate, Kocherian, TyGerria, Seanat, Brucklania, Fayyayid, Arichia, Eywaan, Nouvelle-Floride, New Jamgra, Innocentic, Xyrron, Smesh, Pokemanland, Principia Mathematica, Neu-Galicia, Madjack, Simone Republic, Labora, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Ihsan, Xipher, Kragsgale, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Andexia, Buckhem, U S Eh, Heilhum Imperius, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Vathnutum, WeKnow, Harjad, Frahnkzaden, Cartures, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Outer Shenendoah, Chips and Guac, Amprak, Glanst, Lulubellia, Hardscrabble, Elvoreto, Navsland, Magna Banitia, Sopernia, Abonland, A Die, A Salmon Named Harold, Republica Guilleana, Boston Castle, Jerzykowo, Sakusen, Draconian Progression, DIMAnism, Pigeonstan, Gorundu, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Religioncord, Pytong, Great Robertia, Bankowiata, The Clever Crow, Kazoo Basin, Khoik, Maratabat, Old Emporia, and The Unified Missourtama States.