“Faith, Unity, Discipline”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Sultanate of Pakistan and Bangladesh is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 4.128 billion Pakistan and Bangladeshians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Pakistan and Bangladeshian economy, worth a remarkable 1,047 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 253,745 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe, contestants on Pakistan and Bangladesh's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent, and escalators are avoided at all costs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pakistan and Bangladesh's national animal is the Markhor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, contestants on Pakistan and Bangladesh's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy".
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Pakistan and Bangladesh was endorsed by The United States of Boylstinian.
- : Pakistan and Bangladesh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
Endorsements Received: 148 » Shin-Hachioji, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Empy, Siwale, Corfad, Kwaj, Shibutani, Wineclaw, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Sundred, Notyoutopia, Zeternia, Shadowrik, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, The United States of Romania, Atain, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Sacrento, Q w e r t y, Maott, Universal State Formula, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, Wodan, Suicidistan, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Guslantis, American MapleStory, Diodone, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Wilkshire, Kobagia, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, Great Bights Mum, New Bremerton, New Pruessen, and 98 others.Islamic Cali, Spartoptia, Highton Islands, SORT, Yukti, General COE, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, Sinelona, Californian Redwood, Vincone Cae, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Dyrenell, Cloydicia, The Windmilluminati, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Niradans, Unsophisticate, Omnistria, Hong Kong Empire, Amauri, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, Ninjak30, Federation Terra Australis, Outer Egorniand, The Pantheons, The South Falls, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, Valhalla123, Alunya, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, The Sinclarian Provinces, Renzic, Justanistan, Guer Aike, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Torakuen, Joodey, Ara Antrizuls, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Trillius, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Afrille, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Test for a new hope, The Black Cathedral, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Elder Realms, Constantinolia, Loli County, Makersaulache, Eriadni, Xzavia-Hjar, Glurponia, Abject Ludicrosity, Zumlandia, Orado, Penrith, Utopicican, Runeda, Alsace and Lorraine United, Daiz, Princely Irbis, Sockmanland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Cuyan, and Boylstinian.