“Faith, Unity, Discipline”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Sultanate of Pakistan and Bangladesh is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, zero percent divorce rate, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 6.274 billion Pakistan and Bangladeshians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Pakistan and Bangladeshian economy, worth a remarkable 2,019 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 321,858 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, Markhor is one of the most popular forenames in Pakistan and Bangladesh, and the government is lending a hand to private industry. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pakistan and Bangladesh's national animal is the Markhor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pakistan and Bangladesh was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Pakistan and Bangladesh was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Harjad.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the government is lending a hand to private industry.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, Markhor is one of the most popular forenames in Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, all government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
Endorsements Received: 221 » Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Empy, Siwale, Corfad, Kwaj, Shibutani, Wineclaw, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Sundred, Notyoutopia, Zeternia, Shadowrik, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Atain, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Maott, Universal State Formula, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Diodone, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Wilkshire, Kobagia, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, Great Bights Mum, New Pruessen, Highton Islands, SORT, Yukti, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, Vincone Cae, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Dyrenell, Cloydicia, and 171 others.The Windmilluminati, Napnomadia, Bearical, Niradans, Unsophisticate, Omnistria, Dreadton, Ninjak30, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, Valhalla123, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Egalico, Solmetria, Joodey, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Trillius, Unimaginable Doom, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Glurponia, Abject Ludicrosity, Zumlandia, Orado, Runeda, Daiz, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Octicarg, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, Kranostav, PotatoFarmers, Pazair, United Kahndaq, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Vernest Quill, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, Palgo, Misthas, Valentine Z, Austral States of America, Terban Kedah, Fendlium, Zecit, Praeceps, Volstokn, Loli County, Cobleck Weleis, Lungha, Serendipita Martia, Lazadonil, Tachycardia, Avemterra, Makersaulache, Newpromisedland, Hamerica, Libertanarchia, Free Culture, Merconitonitopia, Valatic Ash, Kelvaros Prime, Xagill, Yokciq Empire, Woodsend, The New Communist Republic Of States, Wit Noreis, MiaryBhalzhack, The Endless Eventide, KhalChicken, The World Capitalist Confederation, Vexilia, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Ihese, Noesantara, Crader, New Avian, Prevaland, Methor, Antiyard, Olofin, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Nistriabar, New Lakemba, Varola, Unshleepd, Avastate, Solskjar, Schnuftelland, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Fizban, Westinor, Astronomical, Solimun, The Serdey Islands, Fauzjhia, Mesopotama, Greater Pittsburgh, Sunnaria, PortvgaI, East Akra, Frostcell, FROST33, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, Iztocna Slavija, Hoglands, Plutayah, Borsukia, I Like Killing people, Prydania, Fox Richy, Libertania Democratica, Sevinland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Asoc lon, The Calabash Protectorate, Lionia, Kocherian, TyGerria, Seanat, Brucklania, Fayyayid, Arichia, Eywaan, Arbor Marshes, Nouvelle-Floride, New Jamgra, Damsmel, Fracie, Innocentic, Xyrron, Smesh, Pokemanland, Principia Mathematica, Terra Aquilon, Neu-Galicia, Madjack, Simone Republic, Labora, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Ihsan, Xipher, Kragsgale, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Andexia, Buckhem, U S Eh, Heilhum Imperius, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Eschatosia, Great Robertia, Vathnutum, WeKnow, and Harjad.