“You Can't Stop Progress” Sultan Kayra I
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: Soviet Democracy
|Leader||Sultan Kayra I|
The Social-Democratic Empire of Panhist Turkey is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Sultan Kayra I with a fair hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 5.82 billion Turks enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Istanbul. The average income tax rate is 51.8%.
The strong Turkish economy, worth 417 trillion Akces a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 71,674 Akces, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Pregnant women make easy targets, every political office comes fitted with a typewriter and an old filing cabinet, Panhist Turkey's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, and slaving over a hot stove to cook the family dinner isn't metaphorical in Panhist Turkey. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Panhist Turkey's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Panhist Turkey endorsed The Empire of The Neo-Rome.
- : Panhist Turkey endorsed The United Socialist Republics of Euthrasia.
- : Panhist Turkey was endorsed by The United Socialist Republics of Euthrasia.
- : Panhist Turkey lodged a message on the Soviet Democracy Regional Message Board.
- : Panhist Turkey endorsed The People's Republic of Bristolistan.
- : Panhist Turkey was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bristolistan.
- : Panhist Turkey was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Panhist Turkey, slaving over a hot stove to cook the family dinner isn't metaphorical in Panhist Turkey.
- : Following new legislation in Panhist Turkey, Panhist Turkey's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Panhist Turkey, every political office comes fitted with a typewriter and an old filing cabinet.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Marting, U R S B, Nicarberrolicka, Hellspire Mountains, Nordgardia, Ex Patrian SSR, Luperca, DDPexG, Survaek, Belarusiaa, Empoleon Corporation, Menechistan, Al-Wardyyia, Socialist republic of Yugoslav, Neo-Frania, Spyglassia, Lock And Key, Mai-Kolachi, RSFSI, Satima, Free State of Individiual Berlin, Polish Socialist Commonwealth, Varmastaat, Croslavia, The Steel Workers, Of Marxist Russian Republics, Australian Peoples Republic, Nadezda, The Socialist Union of Russia, and Bristolistan.