“A King of Shreds and Patches”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: South Pacific
|Faith||Cult of Pestilent Despair|
The Banditry of Panther is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mournful Caliph with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 3.892 billion Panthers are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Black Pagoda. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Pantherine economy, worth a remarkable 1,110 trillion black doubloons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 285,403 black doubloons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices, a video of Mournful Caliph wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news, voting is voluntary, and governments opposing Panther are beset by rebels. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Panther's national animal is the Fuzzy Bandit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of Pestilent Despair.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Panther lodged a message on the South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Panther approved the World Assembly proposal "13th Amendment ".
- : Panther approved the World Assembly proposal "De-Nuclearization of all Members".
- : Panther approved the World Assembly proposal "civil Rights for All".
- : Panther approved the World Assembly proposal "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Panther approved the World Assembly proposal "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Panther approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Panther voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Panther voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Panther, governments opposing Panther are beset by rebels.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Densaner, Rongorongo, Dorig, Cachopoland, Lingang, Fog Field, Guadalupador, Dellvizio, Velarde, Holly United, Calonge, NorgiestoileckylockJ, A Small Rock Off Maowi, AAmericanium, and Glabo.