“발해의 승리에 과 대한 세상의 악화”
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||Maripgan Go-Han Seokhwan|
The Protectorate of Parhe is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Maripgan Go-Han Seokhwan with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.838 billion Parhics live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rakrang. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Parhean economy, worth an astonishing 10,964 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is a breathtaking 552,726 Parhean Tongboes, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,610,171 per year while the poor average 69,358, a ratio of 37.6 to 1.
Teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents, begun the Clone Wars have, and it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise. Crime is totally unknown. Parhe's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shinkyo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Parhe's influence in Yuno rose from "Page" to "Apprentice".
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market and Highest Drug Use.
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and Largest Manufacturing Sector, the Top 5% for Most Politically Free, and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Parhe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Following new legislation in Parhe, it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise.