“All power to the Workers”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
Location: The Region That Has No Big Banks
|Leader||Confederation of Worker councils|
The Luxemburgist Antifa Republic of Partisan Italy is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Confederation of Worker councils with a fair hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.235 billion Italians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Partisan Italyian economy, worth 263 trillion Vouchers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 117,855 Vouchers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Partisan Italy's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Partisan Italy endorsed The Federation of Free State of Belgium.
- : Partisan Italy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms.
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, national chefs believe that you can eat anything so long as you deep fry it first.
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- : Following new legislation in Partisan Italy, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Yodle, Socialistic Britain, Aya Democratic Republic, The Washington Federation, Tychovo, Lkandria, Ardeyn, Pifflepoff, Santu Surgo, Chivka, Samstiel, New United Common-lands, Dogeiana, Lotarmy, Republic of Penguinian Astronautia, The Green Environment, Restored Peoples, Mars Hotel, Danlandea, Peoples Republic of Peepeeland, Plattland, Asturii, United Lovervyche, Maltesestan, Greater Drussi, and Liliths Revenge.