“There is that”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Empire of Pettlland is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Fearless Leader with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 12.029 billion Pettllandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Petsmartt. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Pettllandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,817 trillion Megs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 151,062 Megs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly, and government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet. Crime is totally unknown. Pettlland's national animal is the Wildcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pettlland was endorsed by The Borderlands of Juvena.
- : Pettlland was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : Pettlland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Following new legislation in Pettlland, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- : Pettlland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Pettlland, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly.
- : Following new legislation in Pettlland, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Pettlland, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Pettlland was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Pettlland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
Endorsements Received: 53 » The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, Zavea, Farrakhan, Sarotte, Perfect Sublime Masters, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Masters86, Emeseses, Melon feud, Rubian Empire, Franluxin, Capitalist Paradise, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Cyrtenes, Byzant, Collosuss, Panormia, Aqueira, Xyloqua, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Euroanatolian Greece, Republic of edward, Florin, OspasiA, Edgedgie, Rushkaland, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, North Comunist Awelanius, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, ThePlace, Visionary Union, Aandruzognivia, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Razorback, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Gozira, and 3 others.United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, and Juvena.