“Legacy over life”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
The Rogue Nation of Pevegaria is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 636 million Pevegarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 25.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Pevegarian economy, worth 25.1 trillion Pevs a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,532 Pevs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Pevegaria City, and the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pevegaria's national animal is the Orca, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pevegaria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pevegaria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pevegaria was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Pevegaria ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Pevegaria was endorsed by The Dominion of Thus Sprach Zarathustra.
- : Pevegaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Pevegaria's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Pevegaria, the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically.
- : Pevegaria endorsed The Free Land of United Libor Lefunkistan.
- : Pevegaria was endorsed by The Free Land of United Libor Lefunkistan.