“If it has stats, we can kill it” Gelatinous Dodecahedron
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Wild Hunt
The Amorphous Mass of Point Blob is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Gelatinous Dodecahedron with an even hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, compulsory military service, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 19.911 billion Point Blobians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education is also considered important, while Welfare and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Nucleus. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Point Blobian economy, worth an astonishing 10,733 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 539,091 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training, requests to "pass the salt" are supported by tank divisions, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building, and the navy is hoping to hear the enemy shout "you sank my battleship!". Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Point Blob's national animal is the amorphous blob, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Superscience.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Point Blob, the navy is hoping to hear the enemy shout "you sank my battleship!".
- : Following new legislation in Point Blob, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building.
- : Following new legislation in Point Blob, requests to "pass the salt" are supported by tank divisions.
- : Following new legislation in Point Blob, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Following new legislation in Point Blob, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun".
- : Point Blob agreed to construct embassies between Wild Hunt and The Vincence Empire.
- : Point Blob's influence in Wild Hunt rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Point Blob was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Point Blob, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Point Blob, jollity-related fatalities are on the increase.