“Jem chleb na śniadanie.” Whocærs Foregn Naime
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Whocærs Foregn Naime|
The Average Red Marsupial of Poleande is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Whocærs Foregn Naime with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, deadly medical pandemics, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 2.368 billion Poleskis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Polinske. The average income tax rate is 41.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Poleandean economy, worth 461 trillion arlues a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 195,055 arlues, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
All guns must be registered, all the playground's a stage for Poleandean schoolchildren, courtrooms can be a little sketchy, and graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'. Crime is totally unknown. Poleande's national animal is the manimal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is My Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Poleande, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Poleande, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
- : Following new legislation in Poleande, all the playground's a stage for Poleandean schoolchildren.
- : Poleande lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Poleande, all guns must be registered.
- : Poleande was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Poleande, many friends and relatives of Whocærs Foregn Naime have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Poleande, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Following new legislation in Poleande, the question of 'what is Whocærs Foregn Naime's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange.
- : Poleande was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.