“Might Makes Right”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Possibly Zazumo is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 3.696 billion Possibly Zazumoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 58.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Possibly Zazumoan economy, worth 328 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,926 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Every workday begins with group therapy, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals, and former nobles are being issued new identities in the wake of the end of serfdom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Possibly Zazumo's national animal is the parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Possibly Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Possibly Zazumo altered its national flag.
- : Possibly Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Possibly Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Possibly Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Possibly Zazumo relocated from Devide by Zero to Zazumo.
- : Possibly Zazumo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Possibly Zazumo's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Possibly Zazumo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Possibly Zazumo's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".