“We will do what is right no matter the cost” Chancellor Marshal
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The People's Republic of Promethium Prime is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Marshal with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.489 billion Primeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Xenon. The average income tax rate is 93.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Prime economy, worth a remarkable 1,330 trillion Platinums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 204,966 Platinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The national security service are a bunch of crooks, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, populations of two-headed Zincs have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Promethium Prime's national animal is the Zinc, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Prime Directive.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Promethium Prime was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mapico.
- : Promethium Prime was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Promethium Prime was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Promethium Prime was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Following new legislation in Promethium Prime, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Promethium Prime was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Promethium Prime was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Promethium Prime was endorsed by The Community of Des Nak Neers.
- : Following new legislation in Promethium Prime, populations of two-headed Zincs have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Promethium Prime, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Erinor, Quiescent, Saciu, Akindom, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Anachronolandia, Xandev, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Academy of Umbrellas, Hanguk-Nippon, Dasko, Linguiniland, Churumduul, Aumeltopia, New Juan Carlos Land, The Filippinas, Farengeto, Agalaesia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Towi Lamia, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Great Africans, Qvait, Beepee, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aurcania, Luddinlande, Tsvetania, Maeiland, Ketathinamiri Islands, New Briantown, Sedunn, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Paranoia, Phoenicia Kingdom, Benstralis, Des Nak Neers, Direwolf1, Phanama, Qawe, and 2 others.Malonereich, and Mapico.