“Apathy is death, Worse than death” Meetra Surik
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Grandiose of Pulaski Republic is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Meetra Surik with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.085 billion Pulaski Republicians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. The average income tax rate is 62.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pulaski Republician economy, worth 343 trillion bitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 111,234 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pulaski Republic's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pulaski Republic's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Pulaski Republic's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pulaski Republic's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pulaski Republic was refounded in Balder.
- : Pulaski Republic ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Pulaski Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Pulaski Republic was endorsed by The Violet Vizier of Valerievna.
- : Pulaski Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Pulaski Republic, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Pulaski Republic, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.