|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: The Unforgiven
The Shadowy World of Quentin Compson is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its restrictive gun laws and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 10.228 billion Quentin Compsonians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 35.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Quentin Compsonian economy, worth 32.2 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 3,144 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quentin Compson's national animal is the Shadow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quentin Compson rejected a request from Traveling Wilburys for an embassy with The Unforgiven.
- : Quentin Compson was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Quentin Compson's influence in The Unforgiven rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Quentin Compson updated the World Factbook entry in The Unforgiven.
- : Quentin Compson established the regional flag of The Unforgiven.
- : Quentin Compson removed Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in The Unforgiven.
- : Quentin Compson removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate in The Unforgiven.
- : Quentin Compson relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Unforgiven.
- : Quentin Compson founded the region The Unforgiven.
- : Quentin Compson's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".