“Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Democracy”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
|Leader||Antonio Reyes Domingo|
The Republic of Quezon Manila is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Antonio Reyes Domingo with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 860 million Quezons are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Intramuros. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Quezon Manileņo economy, worth 67.7 trillion Manuels a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,724 Manuels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
QM-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, and any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quezon Manila's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quezon Manila endorsed The Kianese Empire of McMasterdonia.
- : Following new legislation in Quezon Manila, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Quezon Manila, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Quezon Manila, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Quezon Manila, QM-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Quezon Manila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Quezon Manila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Holy Violet Matriarchy of Racoda.
- : Quezon Manila was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of The Notorious Mad Jack.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Alunya, Yaorozu, The Rhein States, Notyoutopia, Shin-Hachioji, Frances Francis the First of France, Territorio di Nessuno, Saturns Edge, El Fiji Grande, Trillius, Kwaj, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Omnistria, Sheldanada, Sunto, Napnomadia, Black Templares, Egalico, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Corfad, Plangainer, North Bratislava, Shibutani, Newpromisedland, Koda-Land, Guer Aike, PlanetPunk, Maott, Jasminlandia, Pallaith, Dar es Saalam, Ejhsa, Guslantis, Siwale, New Pruessen, Steampunk Ariel, Federation Terra Australis, Sundred, Acrabinnia, Holy Oranz, Unimaginable Doom, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kasazzastan, Ibiscaton, Unsophisticate, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Spartoptia, Q w e r t y, and 70 others.Sinelona, Ostrolia, Dreadton, Buckerino, Shadowrik, United Draconia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lomjia, Torakuen, Wineclaw, The United States of Romania, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Aratani, Haor Chall, General COE, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Tire Sover, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Kuveria, Elder Realms, Antityranicals, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Loli County, Wilkshire, Valhalla123, Joodey, Kobagia, Abject Ludicrosity, Glurponia, Steraz, Zumlandia, Xzavia-Hjar, Bearical, Amauri, Penrith, Vincone Cae, Runeda, Utopicican, Princely Irbis, Daiz, Sockmanland, Concordare, The Tampa Bay Rays, Cuyan, New Flos, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Great Javadwipa, Duerrlewang, Makersaulache, New Octicarg, Some Random TNP Nation, Grimandia, McMasterdonia, Frie Annium, Orven, The Stratosphere Islands, The Notorious Mad Jack, and Racoda.