“Embrace and Rise”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Supreme Logic of RAgusta is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Frank Smith with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 4.258 billion Agustans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anqchromark. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Agustan economy, worth 799 trillion Tars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 187,781 Tars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, Frank Smith will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges, and in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RAgusta's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : RAgusta was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Following new legislation in RAgusta, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in RAgusta, Frank Smith will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges.
- : Following new legislation in RAgusta, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in RAgusta, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in RAgusta, stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry.
- : Following new legislation in RAgusta, people applying for famine relief must prove their gastrointestinal tracts are empty.
- : RAgusta was endorsed by The Filibusters of The Filippinas.
- : RAgusta endorsed The All Inclusive Love and Pride of Jehenna.
- : Following new legislation in RAgusta, the restriction that you must be over 1.1 metres tall to ride a carnotaurus has recently been waived.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Farengeto, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Quiescent, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Aidenfieeld, Tsvetania, Luddinlande, Wyatonians, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Paranoia, Avalonica, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rebel-topia, Saciu, Jaxon, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Esfalsa, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Concrete Slab, The Solar System Scope, Kandorith, Vincent Field, Auphelia, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Whimichy, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, and 37 others.Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Akindom, Ostanasia, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Dasko, Changolandia, Ariankido, Churumduul, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, PenguinPies, Higash, Phanama, Aurcania, Jennaterra, Maeiland, World United, Imperial Duck, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Breadstick Olympics, Mapico, Phoenicia Kingdom, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, Samogitija, Malonereich, Qawe, Jehenna, The Filippinas, and West Carlisten.