“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Empire of Raj7765 is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 6.873 billion I am a proud Raj7765ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaziabad. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient I am a proud Raj7765ian economy, worth a remarkable 1,778 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 258,769 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Raj7765, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out, and voting is voluntary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Raj7765's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Raj7765 was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out.
- : Raj7765 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Raj7765 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Raj7765.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, the question of 'what is Leader's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, glamping I am a proud Raj7765ians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Unibot III, Perfect Sublime Masters, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Emeseses, Franluxin, Aqueira, Melon feud, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Rubian Empire, Doormat to the Lord, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Aandruzognivia, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, North Comunist Awelanius, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Visionary Union, Zoigai, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Mundanus, Alsakah, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Makdon, and Ulslur.