“Rajpore-Mangasia relationship is the strongest -Bossku”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The People's Republic of Rajpore is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, devout population of 537 million Rajporeans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Spirituality, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ganesh City. The average income tax rate is 39.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rajporean economy, worth 33.2 trillion Rollar Sterlings a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,786 Rollar Sterlings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens who don't follow a major religion are closely monitored for signs of self-harm, museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school, and the endangered saltwater humpback Rajporean Puppy is only seen in captivity programs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rajpore's national animal is the Rajporean Puppy, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rajpore's influence in Africa rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Rajpore's influence in Africa rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Rajpore relocated from ASEAN to Africa.
- : Rajpore's influence in ASEAN rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Rajpore, the endangered saltwater humpback Rajporean Puppy is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Following new legislation in Rajpore, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : Rajpore's influence in ASEAN rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rajpore changed its national motto to "Rajpore-Mangasia relationship is the strongest -Bossku".
- : Rajpore changed its national motto to "Rajpore-Mangasia relationship is the strongest".
- : Rajpore altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: None.